- Liquid sterilisation (using two flexible PT100 probes) with various cooling options
- Pipette and glass sterilization
- Instrument sterilization (wrapped or unwrapped).Biohazard and waste sterilization
- Agar preparation
- Specialised customised cycles.
- Colour display for easy reading.
- Built-in view of historical cycle data – stores the last 200 cycles in the memory.
- Option to download files to your PC with no additional hardware.
- User access level controls.
- Have a temperature range from 105°C (221°F) to 138°C (280°F).
- Quality system compliance standards include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003. 21 CFR 820.
- Built-in safety features to prevent injury to users and damage to the load.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime.
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
Don Whitley Scientific is the UK distributor for Tuttnauer Autoclaves.
Tuttnauer benchtop autoclaves are designed for laboratory sterilization applications in the microbiology, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. They load at the front and fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench. With a sophisticated control system, they provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for internal procedures and quality assurance processes.
The EL range can be used for a variety of laboratory applications such as:
This range of autoclaves includes chamber volume capacity between 28 litres and 160 litres:
- 2840 EL – 28 litre volume
- 3850 EL – 65 litre volume
- 3870 EL – 85 litre volume
- 5050 EL – 110 litre volume
- 5075 EL – 160 litre volume
A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.