- 90 and 55mm Petri dish compatible
- Airflow rate 100 l / min, 200 l / min
- Ip65 dust and water protection
- Battery lasts more than 10 hours
- Complies with ISO14698/ISO17025, USP797/USP116, EU GMP/GLP
- Stainless steel or disposable polyester heads
- Transport case included
- Android app for PC, Smartphone or tablet available
- Import data with a Bluetooth barcode scanner and export to a .csv file
- 130 x 150 x 330mm (w x d x h) and weighs only 1.6kg.
- Power supply: 120-230V, 50-60Hz / 120W
The AIRWEL® and AIRWEL®+ air samplers are used in the active monitoring of airborne contamination/air quality in the laboratory. They are perfect for use in pharmaceutical companies, the food industry, hospitals and many other applications.
Airborne micro-organisms are collected through the stainless steel grid and then impacted into the Petri dish. The plate can then be incubated and the microbial content analysed.
The Bluetooth module, which lets you import and export your data, is installed in both devices and works via Android on your PC / smartphone or tablet. The device is really lightweight at only 1.6 kg.
AIRWEL+ also complies with the IP 65 standard.