- 3D light box fitted with multiple daylight colour temperature LEDs for realistic colour rendition.
- Independently controlled base and side lighting - perfect for all agar and colony types.
- Uses industry standard micro SD memory cards.
- Images may be transmitted using built-in wifi.
- The camera can be used independently of Petrifoto, either inside or outside the workstation.
The Whitley Petrifoto enables bacteria in Petri dishes to be photographed inside a workstation during all stages of growth and incubation. This is ideal when colony development needs capturing throughout the incubation cycle.
The system uses a quality digital camera with auto focus, a wide angle zoom lens and a 16 megapixel sensor, all designed to ensure good quality images from even inexperienced photographers.