- Improved plate quality ensures time and media is not wasted, saving money in the long term.
- From 1 to 30ml can be dispensed per Petri dish and manual mode can be used to fill tubes and bottles (from 1 to 100m) providing a very versatile dispensing system.
- To reduce the risk of contamination the plate is closed immediately after filling; the nozzle turns away from the plate between depositions; and pouring is carried out under UV light.
- You can store up to 40 different programmes for re-use - saving valuable time.
- Optional Linx 10 CIP Printer for printing directly onto your Petri dishes.
The most compact automated Petri dish filling and distribution system on the market, APS One is able to process 800 plates (18ml) in one hour.
This system is only 845mm tall to provide easier stacking ergonomics for operators. The standard carousel can hold 550 plates but can be upgraded to an 800 plate carousel, should you require the additional capacity.
You can use any brand of both 90mm and 55mm Petri dishes with the APS One so no need to source different plates.
The Linx 10 is a high quality, portable, continuous inkjet printer (replaces the Linx CJ400) that is perfect for use with the APS One pourer stacker. It prints 2 lines of text directly onto the side of a Petri dish.
The Linx 10 is a sturdy printer with a modern touchscreen user interface. It is very easy to install and set up, with ink in cartridges ... so no mistakes, no waste and no mess! It comes complete with ink, blending fluid and a maintenance pack. Options include a stand mount.
The Linx 10 can be self-serviced annually at a very reasonable cost - without needing a visit from an engineer - saving money and downtime but still prolonging the life of your investment.