Automation to prepare your media overnight
- 10 litre maximum capacity (media + water + supplement).
- RFID reader can track users and raw materials.
- Start-up checklist on screen to ensure even the most inexperienced users are provided with guidance.
- Sterilisation temperature: 95 - 125°C. Dispensing temperature: 25 - 80°C.
- Flat cover and lid for ease of cleaning.
- Three different cycle modes (fast, standard and eco) for maximum flexibility.
- Optional built-in printer for reporting and traceability.
- GMP, ISO11133 and ISO7218 compliant.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
This modern, colour touchscreen operated device can prepare from 1 to 10 litres of media. It is a benchtop media preparator but can be supplied with a trolley. The Masterclave 10 can be programmed to start preparing the media overnight so it’s ready to use when your laboratory opens for the day.
Remote monitoring is also available, which allows automatic alerts to be sent to users by email.
This media preparator features a new style stirrer for maximum homogeneity of media and temperature.
A variety of safety measures are included with the Masterclave 10, including a patented lid with six safety closing points. It also has a built-in air compressor that checks the lid is closed prior to cycle starting and applies a consistent pressure whilst dispensing media.
This product can be used as part of a fully automated process for culture media preparation.