The flexibility to prepare up to 20 litres of media when you need it
- 20 litre maximum capacity (media + water + supplement).
- RFID reader can track users and raw materials.
- Sterilisation temperature: 95 - 125°C. Dispensing temperature: 25 - 80°C.
- Auto start feature (automatic water filling with delayed start).
- Automatic alerts can be sent to user by email.
- Flat cover and lid for ease of cleaning.
- Three different cycle modes (fast, standard and eco) for maximum flexibility.
- GMP, ISO11133 and ISO7218 compliant.
- Can be used as part of a fully automated process for culture media preparation.
The Masterclave 20 is a modern, colour touchscreen operated device that can prepare from 1 to 20 litres of media. It comes complete with wheels and will fit perfectly under a laboratory bench when space is at a premium.
The Masterclave 20 can be programmed to start preparing the media overnight so it’s ready to use when your laboratory opens for the day. Remote monitoring is also available.
This media preparator features a new style stirrer for maximum homogeneity of media and temperature.
A variety of safety features are included such as a start-up checklist on screen to ensure even the most inexperienced users are provided with guidance. A patented lid with six safety closing points and a built-in air compressor – checks that the lid is closed prior to cycle starting and applies a consistent pressure whilst dispensing media.
Options are available to tailor the Masterclave 20 to the requirements of your laboratory, for example: an optional, built-in printer for reporting and traceability; calibration and validation for UKAS; or a fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contract, which will prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).