- Weighing stabilisation in only 0.1 seconds.
- Two pumps as standard with the option of expanding this to six pumpheads for maximum flexibility.
- No need for diluent blanks – a saving in time, consumables and media preparation.
- The user interface is housed in a separate, colour touchscreen unit so is protected from spillages – especially if you order the control unit arm (“heads-up display”).
- Speed: 25g 1:10 dilution in under 10 seconds (high speed mode) or 375g 1:10 dilution in less than a minute (dual pump mode).
- The dispensing arm rotates automatically to the blender bag or vessel then rotates away from the sample preparation area to provide more room to work.
- Can connect to your LIMS or operate as a stand-alone unit.
The Dilumat® expert EVO saves time and money by automating the laborious process of making and standardising the initial sample dilution. Simply place a random amount of sample in a blender bag; the Dilumat will weigh the sample and add the correct amount of diluent to achieve your pre-set dilution.
Now with a small, compact footprint and the ability to prepare samples from 3g to 7kg with a high degree of accuracy. No need to spend time and effort weighing out exact amounts of sample as the Dilumat speeds up the whole process. There are also no inaccuracies due to incomplete sample volume as the diluent will not be added until sufficient sample has been included for the required dilution.
Large bore, high quality, long-life tubing to accommodate a greater amount of diluent in a shorter time. This speeds up the process whilst retaining a high degree of accuracy.