- Patented automatic sanitizing system automatically maintains correct liquid levels in sanitizing solutions
- Illuminated, covered working area
- Easy serviceability
- Automatically logs date, time, deposition, user name, number of plates produced – a powerful diagnostic tool.
- Flowsense - detects the movement of liquid through the WASP Touch.
- Sanitising system reservoirs are available in two sizes and can contain sufficient fluid for hundreds of wash cycles – perfect for busy laboratories.
- Fully integrated vacuum waste system – occupies the smallest amount of bench width.
For those customers who want to further reduce the labour involved in performing serial dilutions, this option provides an adapted WASP Touch to permit sample aspiration from an individual Dilucup®. The turntable direction of rotation has been reversed on this model. Operational software is unchanged from the standard WASP Touch, except that sample aspiration from a tube/bottle has been disabled.
Please note that the Dilucup® WASP Touch cannot accommodate the Extended Volume Package.