- New automatic sanitising system automatically maintains correct liquid levels in sanitising solutions – patent pending
- Illuminated, covered working area
- Easy serviceability
- Sample may be aspirated from beakers, bottles and tubes – providing maximum flexibility in use.
- Automatically logs date, time, deposition, user name, number of plates produced – a powerful diagnostic tool.
- Flowsense - detects the movement of liquid through the WASP Touch.
- Sanitising system reservoirs are available in two sizes and can contain sufficient fluid for hundreds of wash cycles – perfect for busy laboratories.
- Fully integrated vacuum waste system – occupies the smallest amount of bench width.
The WASP Touch is a new spiral plater, designed for the needs of modern microbiology laboratories. This is a fundamentally different plater with no need for a separate vacuum source. With touchscreen operation the system is extremely simple to use and provides real cost savings and process improvements.
Whether you are working in the field of dental research, food microbiology or studying the microbiome, this robust, reliable device could really save time and money in your laboratory.
Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
WASP Touch provides Automated Intelligent Monitoring Software (AIMS) to guide you through set-up and daily check routines - ensures consistent trouble-free plating. Precise quantities of sanitising fluids are dispensed automatically to maintain optimum levels. This ensures effective and efficient sanitisation takes place.
All this and it produces perfect plates!