The Whitley DG250 Anaerobic Workstation is used when there is a need to easily process, culture and examine anaerobic samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has a small footprint yet can accommodate 270 x 90mm Petri dishes whilst retaining a generous working area. For emergency anaerobic incubation it will hold up to 400 plates.
The DG250 can also operate as a microaerobic or hypoxic chamber with the correct gasses connected. This could be ideal for short projects or small research experiments. Please contact us for further information.
- 33% more capacity than any other unit of comparable size so you get more space for your money.
- The user portholes act as two mini-airlocks so you can transfer plates at the same time as entering/exiting the workstation.
- The whole top can be lifted off for thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples and equipment.
- Built-in, fully automatic humidity control system that requires no user maintenance.
- Available with automatic sleeve gassing system operated by foot-switch so you can ensure the correct conditions and use gas supplies efficiently.