Whitley A35 HEPA Workstation
The Whitley A35 HEPA is an anaerobic workstation with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. Like our other anaerobic chambers, it provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This anaerobic chamber provides the ability to manipulate samples in a sustainable environment where parameters can be altered to create the required conditions. Options include an integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system with data download facility.
- Accommodates up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. DWS filters are located inside the workstation, which prevents the filter becoming saturated with moisture and rendered ineffective.
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
- Fitted with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning, easy replacement of the HEPA filter, and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf filters, DWS has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop a filter specifically tailored to suit this workstation.
- Fitted with patented oval ports, equipped with sleeves and cuffs, which provide greater freedom of movement and operator comfort.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (takes only 60 seconds).
- A colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.