Don Whitley Scientific has developed an all-in-one laboratory aspirator which ensures that biological liquid waste can be aspirated and disposed of quickly and safely.
The AsPROvac is a flexible system with 20 vacuum levels allowing the user to determine the best aspiration speed for the application – whether it is delicately removing supernatants or rapidly emptying larger culture flasks.
Supplied with a 4 litre shatterproof waste bottle and a range of adaptor tools as standard, the AsPROvac offers a versatile solution for aspirating from a wide range of vessels.
Ideal for general laboratory use, the AsPROvac can also be used with a Whitley Hypoxystation fitted with a vacuum take-off port.
Extremely user-friendly, the AsPROvac has several innovative touches that set it apart from other aspirators on the market.
Here are 10 reasons why this could be the aspirator for you:
- Colour-coded, quick release tubing connectors to ensure the product is assembled correctly and quickly.
- Integral display showing the vacuum level selected.
- A compact footprint with the bottle set low in the holder to provide a solid, stable base and to prevent bottles from being knocked over.
- Lightweight so can be moved around the laboratory with ease.
- Additional ergonomic hand holds on the base for easy lifting and handling.
- All parts which come into contact with liquid waste are autoclavable.
- Equipped with a novel, quick-click lid – no multi-turn screw that the previous user has over-tightened!
- Features a hydrophobic filter for user protection.
- Liquid level 'full' indicator.
- Self-closure connectors avoid the escape of liquids and aerosols.