AutoCOL is a fully automated colony counting system with integral barcode scanner that links directly with LIMS system for hassle-free plate identification.
Featuring an integrated plate feeder, colony counter and software based on Synbiosis' tried and trusted ProtoCOL technology. In under an hour an AutoCOL can automatically remove your plate lids and count colonies on up to 100 x 90mm plates.
With intuitive touch-screen software that you connect to AutoCOL via USB, you can easily set up automatic plate reads and optimise batch design for each plate type. You can set user access levels and even set up pass/fail limits enabling your AutoCOL to track and stack all pass/fail plates in specific places in the plate feeder.
Combining unique three colour lighting and a sensitive camera, with an AutoCOL you'll capture full colour images of all microbial colony types, to generate precise, reproducible counts.
Compatible with 1D barcode readers, you can export images or numerical results automatically from an AutoCOL into a range of formats (XLS,PDF,CSV) or to your LIMS. This ensures your data is secure and has a complete audit trail, making it fully 21 CFR Part II Compliant.
AutoCOL is perfect for high-throughput colony counting in highly regulated pharmaceutical and contract research microbiology laboratories for a wide range of microbial colony counting applications including:
- Microbial environmental monitoring
- Microbial limits testing
- Efficacy testing
- Integrated automated plate feeder, colony counter and software
- Integrated plate detection sensor
- Interactive lighting configuration
- Intuitive touch-screen software with pass/fail facility
- Imaging technology separates touching colonies automatically
- User access level restrictions, audit logs, log in/out activity
- Automatically exports data to XLS, PDF, CSV or your LIMS
- Free software upgrades and no annual licence fee