- Optional removable front (with instant access or traditional sleeved ports) to enable the transfer of larger batches of samples or pieces of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Built-in rapid airlock allows the transfer of plates in just 60 seconds.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
- Save time with the automatic commissioning cycle.
The M45 variable atmosphere workstation is ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious microaerophiles. The M45 has three ports for convenient user access to the entire incubation and working areas.
For total flexibility, up to four gases – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 10% hydrogen/90% nitrogen mix – can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments.
The M45 Workstation accommodates up to 900 x 90mm Petri dishes.
This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System.