The M45 variable atmosphere workstation is ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious microaerophiles. The M45 has three ports for convenient user access to the entire incubation and working areas and can accommodate up to 900 x 90mm Petri dishes.
This is a 4-gas system with built in oxygen, CO2 and hydrogen sensors allowing users to programme precise gas concentrations, perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment. Microaerobic workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing anoxic/anaerobic, microaerobic or hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gases.
As with our other microaerobic and anaerobic workstations, the Whitley M35 can be specified with the Whitley Automatic Humidification System. This system is especially beneficial in the cultivation of microaerophilic bacteria such as Campylobacter species. Our own laboratory tests have indicated that Campylobacter colonies grow larger and exhibit more typical morphology when incubated in an atmosphere with elevated humidity (at least 75% RH).
A range of additional accessories, such as a single sample entry systems and data logging options, are available to tailor this workstation to your particular requirements.
This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System.
- Optional removable front (with instant access or traditional sleeved ports) to enable the transfer of larger batches of samples or pieces of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Built-in rapid airlock allows the transfer of plates in just 60 seconds.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
- Save time with the automatic commissioning cycle.