The Whitley AtmoGen - the new and improved Jar Gassing System - has fresh, modern graphics, bespoke software, and optional dual gas input. The AtmoGen is used to generate multiple atmospheres (anaerobic, microaerobic and capnophilic) in gas jars in the most convenient, rapid and cost-effective way. This system can gas three separate jars simultaneously with the same atmosphere.
Invest in AtmoGen, divest the gas packs
If you are still culturing your anaerobes using jars and gas packs, consider the environmental and monetary benefits of investing in the AtmoGen. We have calculated* that the running cost of AtmoGen is less than £720 per year whilst using gas packs costs £3,580 per year. Based on this, if you are processing 30 samples per day, the cost of the AtmoGen could be recouped in less than two and a half years.
Easy to use, with no complicated operator training required, this device can be used with your existing anaerobic jars (using an adaptor kit).
- Has a 7 inch full colour touchscreen
- Incorporates an ergonomic design with grips for easy manoeuvre
- USB and Ethernet ports provide the flexibility to connect to almost any printer
- Data logging (retains 90 days' worth of data).
- Optional catalyst check to ensure an effective catalyst is in place
Comes complete with one Whitley Incubation Box
*Figures calculated using prices from BOC, DWS, and Thermo Fisher
- A single microaerobic cycle is completed in just 19 seconds; a single anaerobic cycle takes just 1 minute and 55 seconds (not including catalyst check), and a single capnophilic cycle takes just 3 seconds.
- Colour touchscreen interface.
- Generation of multiple atmospheres.
- Operates with re-usable catalyst.
- New catalyst check function available.
- USB and Ethernet enabled.
- New feature available to gas 3 jars simultaneously (with the same atmosphere).
- Perfect for use with the Whitley Incubation Box.
- Can be used with almost any type of anaerobic jar (using an adaptor kit).
- Very easy to use.