4 independent wells for 4 experiments on a single device
Be-Transflow is a versatile microfluidic device for cell culture under biomimetic conditions. This product integrates flow systems with traditional transwell inserts, with an upper well sitting on top of a lower channel, separated by a porous membrane. This allows 2D/2D or 2D/3D contactless co-culture in combination with flow culture, allowing in vitro simulation of a wide range of tissues.
Example applications include:
- Immune system in vitro model
- Drug transport/penetration assays
- Vascularathermoa plaque formation
- Epithelial adhesion
- 4 independent wells allows for 4 experiments on a single device.
- Allows for vast reductions of media and supplement required for experiments.
- Excellent optical properties, with high transparency and low auto-fluorescence, allows real time imaging through microscopy.