The largest benchtop autoclave we supply, with a capacity of 160 litres
- Provides for a wide range of applications, for example liquid sterilisation (using 2 flexible PT100 probes), agar preparation, and customised specialised cycles.
- 30 program cycles – 8 factory set and 22 customisable.
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820.
- An optional vacuum pump can be used for post-vacuum drying at the end of the sterilisation cycle, ensuring improved drying of porous loads and hollow instruments such as pipette tips.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
The 5075EL is a benchtop, front loading autoclave designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel. Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes.
The 5075EL has a 160 litre capacity. It can accommodate two batches of 18 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or a batch of 55 x and a batch of 39 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks. Chamber internal dimensions are 500 x 750mm and external dimensions are 860 x 740 x 1120mm (w x h x d).
A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 5075ELC-G.