Tuttnauer 5075ELV Autoclave
With a capacity of 160 litres, the 5075ELV can accommodate three batches of 14 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks
The 5075ELV is a vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel. Tuttnauer autoclaves have been specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes.
Save cycle data files to your PC with no additional software or specialised hardware and easily generate PDF reports. There is also the option of remote PC reporting software to allow you further control with real-time remote monitoring.
A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 5075ELVC-G.
If you need the benchtop model, see the 5075EL or if you need a slightly smaller freestanding model, see the 3870ELV
- The 5075ELV has a 160 litre capacity – it can accommodate three batches of 14 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or three batches of 32 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks
- Chamber internal dimensions are 500 x 750 and external dimensions are 870 x 1090 x 770mm (w x h x d)
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.