With a capacity of 160 litres, the 5075ELV can accommodate three batches of 14 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- The 5075ELV has a 160 litre capacity – it can accommodate three batches of 14 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or three batches of 32 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks
- Chamber internal dimensions are 500 x 750 and external dimensions are 870 x 1090 x 770mm
(w x h x d)
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system
- Save cycle data files to your PC with no additional software or specialised hardware – easily generate PDF reports
- Optional remote PC reporting software – be in control with real-time remote monitoring
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
The 5075ELV is a vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel. Tuttnauer autoclaves have been specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 5075ELVC-G.