Tuttnauer 3870ELV Autoclave
An 85 litre, vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement
The 3870ELV is a vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel. Tuttnauer autoclaves have been specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes.
A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 3870ELVC-G.
If you need a slightly larger freestanding model, see the 5075ELV.
Want a freestanding autoclave but don’t have a drain or water connection? Ask for details of the ELV-WR, a top loading autoclave that has a water reservoir that is filled manually. Only an electric power connection is needed. These autoclaves come in five different sizes, from 31 litres volume to 160 litres.
- The 3870ELV has a 85 litre capacity – it can accommodate three batches of 8 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or three batches of 19 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks
- Chamber internal dimensions are 380 x 690mm and external dimensions are 730 x 1000 x 540mm (w x h x d)
- 30 program cycles – 8 factory set and 22 customisable
- Features a state-of-the-art control system with PID (Proportional Integral Differential) pressure control
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.