The H25 Hypoxystation creates hypoxic and anoxic conditions within a controlled and sustained workstation environment. For cell and tissue culture researchers who want a small chamber with stable conditions in which to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity, this workstation is ideal.
With the H25 you can control oxygen in 0.1% increments up to 20%; carbon dioxide in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80%. This provides a great deal of flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
This Hypoxystation can accommodate 145 x 96 well plates while still leaving more than adequate space to process samples. This workstation is equipped with sleeved ports and has a built-in, rapid airlock that can accommodate 3 x 500ml Duran bottles.
If you need to aspirate biological liquid waste from inside the chamber, order with a Vacuum Take-off Port and the Whitley AsPROvac for the perfect package. This workstation is also available with a motorised height adjustable trolley, developed specifically to raise and lower the workstation to suit different users.
Equilibrate your media
Although the Hypoxystation allows tight control of the conditions under which cells are cultured, cells may still be unintentionally exposed to excess oxygen during media changes if the fresh media has not previously been equilibrated with the incubation atmosphere. With the Whitley Media Conditioner (UK Patent No. GB2579704) you can equilibrate your liquid media rapidly and ensure even greater accuracy in your research.
- Built-in rapid airlock allows items to be transferred into the workstation atmosphere in 20 seconds and the doors are interlocked so cannot be opened simultaneously.
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as oxygen level, carbon dioxide level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Low gas consumption.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- Optional 15cm single plate entry system fitted to the side of the workstation.
- Optional data download facility and oxygen profiling.
- Can be fitted with a range of cable glands and other options to tailor the workstation to your requirements.