Whitley H25 Hypoxystation
The H25 Hypoxystation creates hypoxic and anoxic conditions within a controlled and sustained workstation environment. For cell and tissue culture researchers who want a small chamber with stable conditions in which to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity, this workstation is ideal.
With the H25 you can control oxygen in 0.1% increments up to 20%; carbon dioxide in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80%. This provides a great deal of flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
This Hypoxystation can accommodate 145 x 96 well plates while still leaving more than adequate space to process samples. This workstation is equipped with sleeved ports and has a built-in, rapid airlock that can accommodate 3 x 500ml Duran bottles.
If you need to aspirate biological liquid waste from inside the chamber, order with a Vacuum Take-off Port and the Whitley AsPROvac for the perfect package. This workstation is also available with a motorised height adjustable trolley, developed specifically to raise and lower the workstation to suit different users.
- Built-in rapid airlock allows items to be transferred into the workstation atmosphere in 20 seconds and the doors are interlocked so cannot be opened simultaneously.
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as oxygen level, carbon dioxide level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Low gas consumption.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- Optional 15cm single plate entry system fitted to the side of the workstation.
- Optional data download facility and oxygen profiling.
- Can be fitted with a range of cable glands and other options to tailor the workstation to your requirements.
But if this workstation is just too small for your requirements, have a look at our H35 Hypoxystation - which also has a larger airlockWhitley H35 Hypoxystation