Whitley M55 Workstation
Two chambers and two airlocks for a variety of applications
The Whitley M55 Workstation is a 4-gas system that provides a huge working capacity when there is a need to process, culture and examine samples in a sustainable, variable atmosphere environment. It has built-in oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sensors. This allows users to programme precise gas concentrations, which is perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable environment. The Whitley M Range of workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing anoxic/anaerobic, microaerobic or hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gases.
M Range Workstations were originally designed for the study and isolation of microaerophilic organisms such as Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. Due to the flexibility of the atmospheric control (from 0% to 20% oxygen), these systems are now widely used for both microbiology and cell culture applications.
The M55 has two airlocks (one on the left and one on the right) and has a huge capacity of 600 litres. Two people can easily work side-by-side in this chamber, in the same environmental conditions.
A range of optional accessories, such as HEPA Filtration, cable glands, power sockets or a single sample entry system, are available to tailor this workstation to your requirements.
- Two rapid, 12 litre airlocks can transfer 40 plates each in only 60 seconds.
- Intuitive colour touchscreen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
- Accommodates up to 1,200 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Removable front as standard on the right-hand half of the unit to facilitate the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use inside the workstation.
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Comes complete with custom-designed trolley.
- Optional conventional, oval, sleeved ports or a mixture of oval and instant access ports.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.