- Each porthole also acts as a mini-airlock so you can transfer 10 plates through each time you insert or withdraw your arms, so reducing airlock cycles and gas usage.
- With dual gas operation, this workstation is very cost-effective but a TG (three gas) version can also be specified to further reduce costs.
- With the HEPA model, levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
- Available with fully integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.
- Optional automatic sleeve gassing for cost-effective gas usage and to ensure internal conditions are maintained when entering the chamber.
The Whitley A95 is one of our largest workstations with a huge capacity of between 1080 and 1400 x 90mm Petri dishes, depending upon the way you choose to configure your working and incubation areas. Incorporating the latest in touch screen technology, some features and benefits of the A95 are unique to DWS.
The large, integral 36 litre airlock with automatic internal door (no awkward locking mechanism) is 20% faster than the previous MG1000 model. The cycle takes only 5 minutes, which ensures a considerable saving in gas usage. Four manual, oval glove ports enable two people to operate within the same controlled atmosphere simultaneously. This is ideal for tutoring or for very busy laboratories.
The A95 Workstation can be purchased as a three gas (TG) version, which runs from separate cylinders of nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon dioxide. So if you need to reduce costs to a minimum ask about the A95TG. The A95 can also be purchased with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System.
Other options include internal power sockets, microscope attachment and single plate entry systems – to tailor the system to your specific requirements.