- Is suitable for materials testing and/or long term cell culture under mechanical loading
- Can use one, two or three simultaneous samples
- Has a maximum force measurement capacity up to 100N
- Runs from easy-to-use and intuitive control software
- Has grips compatible with a wide range of sample shapes
- Can easily interchange between tensile and compressive axial loading.
The TC-3F is the next generation of TC-3 Bioreactor. Equipped with force measurement capability, the TC-3F is able to mechanically characterise samples in tension and compression, either during long term cell culture, or as an inexpensive stand-alone uni-axial testing machine.
As with the original TC-3 Bioreactor, simplicity, versatility, and ease of use are key considerations. The TC-3F does not require extensive training on complex software to be used effectively, and can be easily changed between compression and tension. All physical set-up is performed using allen keys or manual screws, and the machine is run from a standard laptop computer through an easy-to-use software interface.
The TC-3F provides the features of a materials testing machine adapted to long term cell culture, and is available on its own or as an upgrade on a pre-existing TC-3 Bioreactor system.