- Available with patented oval glove ports operated by wireless footswitch to allow you to work gloved or bare handed.
- Built-in 30 litre airlock for transfer of bulk samples and equipment into the workstation environment.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as oxygen level, carbon dioxide level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Available with fully automatic humidification system so you can add moisture AND maintain a sterile environment.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
The Whitley H85 Hypoxystation creates hypoxic and anoxic conditions within a controlled and sustained workstation environment. It is ideal for researchers wanting to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity in a variety of cell culture applications.
Now you can control oxygen in 0.1% increments up to 20%; carbon dioxide in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80%, which provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
This workstation is available with an optional refrigeration unit designed to operate at 8°C (other set temperatures available if required).
The H85 is ideal for cell culture in university laboratories, hospitals, and cancer research facilities.