The Whitley H85 Hypoxystation creates hypoxic and anoxic conditions within a controlled and sustained workstation environment. It is ideal for researchers wanting to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity in a variety of cell culture applications.
Now you can control oxygen in 0.1% increments up to 20%; carbon dioxide in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80%, which provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
This workstation is available with an optional refrigeration unit designed to operate at 8°C (other set temperatures available if required). You can also now purchase the H85 with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System.
The H85 is now available as an H85 HEPA Hypoxystation, fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly.
If you need to aspirate biological liquid waste from inside the chamber, order with a Vacuum Take-off Port and the Whitley AsPROvac for the perfect package.
- Available with patented oval glove ports operated by wireless footswitch to allow you to work gloved or bare handed.
- Built-in 36 litre airlock for transfer of bulk samples and equipment into the workstation environment.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as oxygen level, carbon dioxide level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Available with additional options such as HEPA filtration or the fully automatic humidification system so you can add moisture AND maintain a sterile environment.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
Our latest video testimonial highlights Dr Licausi and team’s work investigating the effects of different oxygen concentrations on plants. He explains how he tasked Don Whitley Scientific with developing a hypoxic workstation with refrigeration facilities, a light-proof cover, and special LED lighting to facilitate his research.... Read More