A 3-port workstation with convenient access to the entire incubation area.
The A45 Anaerobic Workstation, like our other anaerobic workstations, enables the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has three ports for convenient user access to the entire incubation and working areas.
The A45 accommodates up to 780 x 90mm Petri dishes whilst still providing a generous working area. The A45 is available as an A45 HEPA, fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. Additional options include an integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system with data download facility.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
- The built-in rapid airlock allows the transfer of plates in just 60 seconds.
- A colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Optional removable front with instant access or traditional sleeved ports.
- Available with a mixture of instant access ports and conventional ports to give you the best arrangement for your application
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Optional accessories include the Automatic Gas Changeover Unit - never run out of gas again!
Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital took delivery of two Whitley A45 Anaerobic Workstations in August. “As equipment manager for the Microbiology Laboratory I have been involve...... Read More
Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital