A bioreactor for growing and developing tissue cultures under accurately controlled flow conditions
The TEB500 is a cell culture bioreactor that provides the ideal conditions for growing and developing tissue cultures under accurately controlled flow conditions. It has the functionality of a CO2-O2 incubator but incorporates an integrated double peristaltic pumping system.
The bi-gas incubation system provides standard CO2 and O2 control to generate hypoxic culture conditions with a front access port for the introduction of tubing or wires. A powerful flow system allows independent control of 2 x 4-channel pumpheads with manual, program or dynamic seeding modes of operation.
No more awkward, unreliable experimental setups involving pumps, incubators and a jungle of tubes - save time and effort with the TEB500. This stand-alone bioreactor integrates all the required functionality for an cell/tissue culture experiment under flow conditions.
Internal dimensions (w x d x h): 650 x 530 x 200mm.
The complete solution for cell culture under flow conditions.
- Easy manipulation of flow circuits
- Simpler and more reliable experimental setups
- Powerful flow control
- Double top door: ideal for building and handling flow circuits
- Fully integrated pumping systems: only the pumpheads are located inside the bioreactor chamber so no risk of overheating or contamination
- PC control interface: data logging and graphic display features plus optional remote operation via WiFi from a PC or mobile device
- Front panel display: for easy control of atmospheric conditions.