The Whitley M35 is a microaerobic workstation ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. The chamber can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
This is a 4-gas system with built in oxygen, CO2 and hydrogen sensors allowing users to programme precise gas concentrations, perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment. Microaerobic workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing anoxic/anaerobic, microaerobic or hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gases.
As with our other microaerobic and anaerobic workstations, the Whitley M35 can be specified with the Whitley Automatic Humidification System. This system is especially beneficial in the cultivation of microaerophilic bacteria such as Campylobacter species. Our own laboratory tests have indicated that Campylobacter colonies grow larger and exhibit more typical morphology when incubated in an atmosphere with elevated humidity (at least 75% RH).
A range of optional accessories, such as removable front and cable glands are available to tailor this workstation to your particular requirements.
This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System.
- A rapid, 12 litre airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds.
- Intuitive colour touchscreen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
- This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System.