Tuttnauer 2840ELV Autoclave
A vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement
The 2840ELV is a vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement. Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applicationsIt features an advanced multi-colour control panel. Tuttnauer vertical autoclaves are ergonomically designed to make them simple to load/unload.
The 2840ELV has a 31 litre capacity – it can accommodate two batches of 3 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or two batches of 8 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 2840ELVC-G.
If you need the benchtop model, see the 2840EL or if you need a slightly larger freestanding model, see the 3850ELV
Want a freestanding autoclave but don’t have a drain or water connection? Ask for details of the ELV-WR, a top loading autoclave that has a water reservoir that is filled manually. Only an electric power connection is needed. These autoclaves come in five different sizes, from 31 litres volume to 160 litres.
- Features a state-of-the-art control system with 2 x independent PT100 temperature sensors to prevent over boiling
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Chamber internal dimensions are 280 x 460mm and external dimensions are 540 x 980 x 440mm (w x h x d).
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.