Experiment in triplicate on a single chip
BE-FLOW allows the user to perform cell-based assays under perfusion, and is especially suited to the in-vitro simulation of physiological environments involving flow and shear stress mechanical stimulation. Bespoke chips can also be considered dependent on your requirements.
Example applications include:
- Live cell imaging under flow-derived shear stress
- Rolling and adhesion assays of suspended cells such as platelets, leukocytes and monocytes on substrates such as adhesion proteins or confluent cell monolayers
- Mimicking flow conditions in blood vessels
- Long term culture of adherent cells under mechanical stimulation
- 3 channels allow triplicate experiments on a single chip.
- Compatible with any laboratory pumping system.
- Allows for vast reductions of media and supplement required for experiments.
- Excellent optical properties, with high transparency and low auto-fluorescence, allows real time imaging through microscopy.