A benchtop autoclave with a capacity of 110 litres
- Provides for a wide range of applications, for example: pipette and glass sterilisation; agar preparation; biohazard and waste sterilistion.
- Features a state-of-the-art control system that provides 30 identification codes and passwords for access level control.
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for a range of laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes. The 5050EL is a benchtop, front loading autoclave designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench. Tuttnauer autoclaves feature an advanced multi-colour control panel for ease of operation.
The 5050EL has a 110 litre capacity – it can accommodate a batch of 15 x and a batch of 12 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or a batch of 35 x and a batch of 27 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks. Chamber internal dimensions are 500 x 500mm and external dimensions are 860 x 740 x 890mm (w x h x d).
A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 5050ELC-G.