Microfluidic Be-Gradient Chip
Ideal for shear stress free flow culture
BE-GRADIENT consists of a culture chamber fed by two separate media channels, one at each side of the chamber, allowing shear stress free flow culture in order to generate long term, stable gradient profiles of soluble molecules and dissolved oxygen. Suitable for use with 2D adherent cell cultures, or in 3D using hydrogels.
Example applications include:
- Chemotaxis of adherent and non-adherent cells
- In vitro simulation of a tumour microenvironment
- Migration assays
- Angiogenic sprouting
- Modulation of cell behaviour by oxygen concentration
- Axon guidance
- 2 independent wells allows for 2 experiments on a single device.
- Allows for vast reductions of media and supplement required for experiments.
- Excellent optical properties, with high transparency and low auto-fluorescence, allows real time imaging through microscopy.