- Interchangeable grips allow users to change between compressive and tensile loading with ease
- Individual grips can be designed/altered to fit specific scaffolds upon request
- Capable of running up to 20 samples simultaneously
- As well as uni-axial loading, the TC-3 is also capable of long-term culture of samples under hydrostatic pressure
- All media contacting components are fully autoclavable
- Able to run in horizontal configuration to create air-liquid interfaces
- Chambers can be removed for microscopy in-situ, meaning samples don’t need to be removed from culture for imaging.
The TC-3 Bioreactor is a simple, easy-to-use, system that allows mechanical stimulation of samples in long-term culture with user-defined loading profiles.
The system is designed with simplicity and versatility in mind; all physical set up of the machine is done with allen keys and manual screws, and sample grips are easily interchangeable to allow a quick and easy switch from tensile to compressive loading.
The TC-3 is lightweight and fits easily into most standard incubators. An upgrade pack is now also available to convert the TC-3 to the new TC-3F Bioreactor which has all the great features of the TC-3, but is also capable of measuring forces applied to samples.