The most compact benchtop autoclave we supply
Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes. The 2840EL is a benchtop, front loading autoclave designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench.
Chamber internal dimensions are 280 x 400mm and external dimensions are 530 x 440 x 630mm (w x h x d).
Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves are used in applications such as research institutes, universities, medical, pharma, biotech, food and chemical industries.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 2840ELC-G.
Don Whitley Scientific offers optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- The 2840EL has a 28 litre capacity – it can accommodate 4 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or 12 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks
- Features an advanced multi-colour control panel with quick access to important information including a built-in view of historical cycle data. 26 languages available.
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked.
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.