The most compact benchtop autoclave we supply
- The 2840EL has a 28 litre capacity – it can accommodate 4 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or 12 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks
- Features an advanced multi-colour control panel with quick access to important information including a built-in view of historical cycle data. 26 languages available.
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked.
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes. The 2840EL is a benchtop, front loading autoclave designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench.
Chamber internal dimensions are 280 x 400mm and external dimensions are 530 x 440 x 630mm (w x h x d).
Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves are used in applications such as research institutes, universities, medical, pharma, biotech, food and chemical industries.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 2840ELC-G.
Don Whitley Scientific offers optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)