The Whitley M95 Workstation is a 4-gas system with built-in oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sensors. This allows users to programme precise gas concentrations, which is ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious microaerophiles. However, due to the flexibility of the atmospheric control (from 0% to 20% oxygen), these systems are widely used for both microbiology and cell culture applications.
Whitley Microaerobic Workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range, allowing anoxic/anaerobic, microaerobic or hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gasses.
The large 36 litre airlock with powered internal door provides effective sample and equipment transfer in the fastest possible time whilst ensuring the minimum amount of oxygen is introduced into the chamber. This workstation also has the option of a refrigeration unit if you are working with organisms that need low temperature incubation or storage conditions.
The M95 is now available as an M95 HEPA, fitted with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly.
This workstation accommodates up to 1,400 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Four oval ports enable you to work gloved or bare handed.
- Each porthole also acts as a mini-airlock so you can transfer up to 10 plates each time you insert or withdraw your arms, so reducing airlock cycles and gas usage.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
- Optional unique HEPA Filtration System.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.