Two sets of oval ports
- Accommodates between 1,000 and 1,400 x 90mm Petri dishes (depending on whether plate carriers are used and which accessories and system options have been incorporated).
- Removable front as standard on the right hand half of the unit to facilitate the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use inside the workstation.
- Two rapid airlocks each have a 40 Petri dish capacity and allow samples to be introduced and withdrawn at either end of the workstation offering maximum flexibility and improving the workflow in your laboratory. Both airlocks can be operated at the same time.
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Comes complete with custom-designed trolley.
- Optional conventional, oval, sleeved ports or a mixture of oval and instant access ports.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
The Whitley A55 provides a huge working capacity when there is a need to easily process, culture and examine samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has two airlocks (one on the left and one on the right) and provides the ability to manipulate samples in a sustainable environment where parameters can be altered to create the required conditions.
The A55 can have four instant access portholes that allow entry to the chamber in seconds without the need for gloves or sleeves, which means that sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically on the laboratory bench. Two people can easily work side-by-side in this chamber, in the same environmental conditions. A HEPA filtered version of the A55 is also available.
ALSO available with a fully integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system with data download facility.
- Five different sleeveless/sleeved port configurations.
- Single plate entry system
- Data logging capability
- Internal electrical sockets
If you want to be able to operate your workstation with two different temperature levels, specify the dual temperature option. This provides a central divider between the workstation chambers allowing you to select different temperatures for each side. A manually operated sliding door between the two chambers allows samples to be passed from one area into the other.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
We have had a MAC1000 Anaerobic Workstation since 2001 and have always been very pleased with its trouble free operation. This and the excellent response we always got from Don Whitley if we did have...... Read More
Royal Stoke University Hospital