Tuttnauer 3850EL Autoclave
With a 65 litre capacity, the 3850EL can accommodate 11 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks
All Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves are specifically designed for a range of laboratory sterilisation applications. The 3850EL is a benchtop, front loading autoclave designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel and provides high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes.
The 3850EL has a 65 litre capacity – it can accommodate 11 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or 27 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks and features a state-of-the-art control system that stores the last 200 cycles in a built-in memory.
A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
If you need the freestanding model, see the 3850ELV or if you need a slightly larger benchtop model, see the 5050EL
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 3850ELC-G.
- Chamber internal dimensions are 380 x 500mm and external dimensions are 720 x 540 x 765mm
(w x h x d)
- Provides a wide range of applications, for example liquid sterilisation (using 2 flexible PT100 probes) with various cooling options
- Standard cycles – solid & glassware loads at 134°C or 121°C for delicate loads
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked
- Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.