With a 52 litre capacity, this autoclave can accommodate two batches of 8 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks
Tuttnauer autoclaves are specifically designed for laboratory sterilisation applications. They provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for quality assurance processes. The 3850ELV is a vertical, freestanding, top loading autoclave that comes complete with castors for ease of movement. It features an advanced multi-colour control panel.
The 3850ELV Autoclave features a state-of-the-art control system – up to 6 x temperature sensors and 4 x pressure sensors can be connected.
Quality compliance standards include ISO9001:2008; ISO13485:2003. 21 CFR 820 and IQ, OQ, PQ documentation is available.
For the built-in steam generation model, ask for details of the 3850ELVC-G.
Want a freestanding autoclave but don’t have a drain or water connection? Ask for details of the ELV-WR, a top loading autoclave that has a water reservoir that is filled manually. Only an electric power connection is needed. These autoclaves come in five different sizes, from 31 litres volume to 160 litres.
- The 3850ELV has a 52 litre capacity – it can accommodate two batches of 8 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks or two batches of 18 x 250ml Schott-Duran flasks.
- Chamber internal dimensions are 880 x 500mm and external dimensions are 730 x 1000 x 540mm (w x h x d).
- A safety device prevents an operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurised and a cycle cannot start if the door is not properly locked.
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries)
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.