Get your AsPROvac for only £1593
The Whitley AsPROvac is an all-in-one laboratory aspirator to ensure biological liquid waste can be aspirated and disposed of quickly and safely. It is ideal for use with a Whitley Hypoxystation fitted with a vacuum take-off port.
The AsPROvac provides a method of safely aspirating and disposing of biological liquid waste and ease of use for laboratory staff:
- Self-closure connectors avoid liquids and aerosols escaping.
- Supplied with a 4 litre, shatterproof waste bottle.
- All parts that come into contact with the liquid waste are autoclavable.
- The waste bottle is fitted with a handle to make carrying and emptying easier.
- A reliable, high quality, all-in-one system with no need for any additional components.
- Lightweight design.
*Limited offer ends 31/03/23