Just because you work in a laboratory;
it doesn’t mean your work has to be laborious.
When it comes to making and standardising your initial sample dilution – it couldn’t be easier than with one of the Dilumat series. Simply place a random amount of sample in a blender bag, and the Dilumat START (left) will weigh it and add the correct amount of diluent to achieve your pre-set dilution.
With a small, compact footprint and the ability to prepare samples from 3g to 2kg with a high degree of accuracy, these are some of the additional benefits:
- No need to spend time and effort weighing out exact amounts of sample – speeds up the whole process. Weighing stabilisation in only 0.1 seconds.
- One or two pumps can be connected.
- No need for diluent blanks – a saving in time, consumables and media preparation.
- The user interface is housed in a separate, colour touch-screen unit so is protected from spillages – especially if you order the control unit arm (“heads-up display”).
- Speed: 25g 1:10 dilution in 16 seconds.
- The dispensing arm rotates automatically to the blender bag or vessel then rotates away from the sample preparation area to provide more room to work.
- No inaccuracies due to incomplete sample volume – the diluent will not be added until sufficient sample has been included for the required dilution.
- Large bore, high quality, long-life tubing to accommodate a greater amount of diluent in a shorter time. This speeds up the process whilst retaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Can connect to your LIMS or operate as a stand-alone unit.
Alternatively, if you need to weigh larger samples,
the Dilumat expert EVO (right) can handle samples from
3g up to 7kg.
You also have the option of adding up to 6 additional pumpheads to this model for maximum flexibility.