The UK launch of the new WASP Touch spiral plater will take place at this year’s Society for Applied Microbiology Summer Conference in the beautiful city of Edinburgh. The theme of the 2016 conference is ‘Microbial Interactions in the Environment’ and we will have an exhibition stand there on 5th July to showcase our latest new product.
WASP Touch is a fundamentally different spiral plater that eliminates the need for serial dilutions and standardises counting methods. The system is simple to use, has a built-in vacuum pump, and provides real cost savings and process improvements.
Some of the features and benefits of WASP Touch are:
- Reduce cost per test and increase efficiency
- Create easy-to-read plates without the need for serial dilutions
- Touchscreen with intuitive software for ease of use
- Automatic sanitizing system (patent pending) contains sufficient fluid for over 900 wash cycles
- Save money on consumables and use less space in the incubator
- Produce less waste and be more environmentally friendly
- Fully integrated vacuum waste system saves on bench space
- Illuminated, covered working area
- Robust, reliable operation