Whitley H45 HEPA Hypoxystation Option
The H45 HEPA Hypoxystation is a large, 3-port cell culture Low Oxygen, Temperature Controlled Chamber ideal for those requiring HEPA filtration, as well as being able to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity. Ensure your samples are protected in the best, most reliable environment possible with this Low Oxygen Chamber.
- Control oxygen in 0.1% increments up to 20%; carbon dioxide in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80% - provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- Fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. Placing the filters inside the workstation prevents the filter becoming saturated with moisture.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf filters, DWS has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop a filter specifically tailored to suit this Hypoxystation.
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceeds the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3 (equivalent to Class 1 of the US Fed Std 209E Cleanroom Standards and exceeds the particle counts attained at rest’ (without an operator) of Grade A as set out in the GMP Guidelines). We can provide test results confirming particulate levels inside the workstation.
- Fitted with a fan that circulates the internal atmosphere continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulate will be in motion.
- Has a removable front as standard to facilitate the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation. No special tools are required and there are no loose parts to store.
- 50% larger than a H35 Hypoxystation, the additional space inside the H45 allows you to marshall your experiments more efficiently and study your samples using various pieces of equipment inside the workstation environment.
- With three entry ports, one instant access port for transferring and retrieving samples quickly (and efficiently – no need to run an airlock cycle) and two oval sleeved ports for comfortable working inside the cabinet.
- Built-in rapid airlock to ensure samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (only takes 60 seconds).
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as oxygen level, carbon dioxide level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Compact footprint with fully integrated gas control – no bulky add-on systems to find additional bench space for.
- Carbon dioxide Monitoring device fitted as standard to enable you to experiment using different concentrations of carbon dioxide.
- Optional automatic humidification system provides a sterile source of humidity to prevent media evaporation during extended incubation.
- Two point oxygen sensor calibration that takes only 6 minutes. Easy calibration using the touchscreen control panel and you don’t have to remove the oxygen sensor from the workstation and risk a build-up of condensation, which could in turn lead to inaccurate readings.