The Whitley Jar Gassing System:
- Reduces the cost of creating microaerobic conditions by 98% and for anaerobic conditions by 89%.
- Reduces the time taken to create required conditions - gas packs can take up to an hour but the Jar Gassing system removes the atmosphere and replaces it with anaerobic mixed gas very quickly.
- Needs no complicated operator training (instructions in English, German and French).
- Uses low temperature, re-usable catalyst sachets.
- Incorporates PIN code protected user access levels for additional security.
- Has an optional printer to enable you to create a hard copy audit trail for accreditation purposes.
Have confidence in the culture of your anaerobes and your Campylobacter, Helicobacter and other microaerophiles.
Call or email to arrange a video demonstration: 01274 595728 or email@example.com