The Whitley AsPROvac is an all-in-one laboratory aspirator to ensure biological liquid waste can be aspirated and disposed of quickly and safely. Whether it is the delicate removal of supernatants or the rapid emptying of larger culture flasks, this flexible system allows you to alter the aspiration speed.
- Quick release lid and shatterproof 4 litre waste bottle
- Supplied with hand-held aspirator and range of aspiration tools to enable you to aspirate from a variety of vessels
- Liquid level 'full' indicator
- Hydrophobic filter for user protection
- Bottle handle makes emptying easier
- Parts that come into contact with liquid waste are autoclavable
- Compact, sturdy and lightweight.
The AsPROvac is ideal for use with a Whitley Hypoxystation or as a stand-alone device.
Call or email to arrange a video demonstration: +44 (0)1274 595728 or email@example.com