- Counting range of (5.0 x 104) to (1.0 x 107) concentration/mL
- 6.4 megapixel camera with 10x magnification, allowing you to distinguish between cells that are clumped together
- Image resolution of 2072 x 2072 pixels
- 10x magnification with 20x digital zoom
- Dual fluorescence cell counting, including green and red fluorescence filters
- Data storage available on The CytoSMART Cloud
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 16.6cm x 14 cm x 13.5cm
Don Whitley Scientific (DWS) has exclusive access to a new fluorescence cell counter. The CytoSMART Exact FL is an automated, dual fluorescence cell counter with an expanded field of view. With ultrafast autofocus, high magnification and high resolution, the Exact FL can even count some of the smallest mammalian cells, including stem cells, chimeric antigen receptor T (CAR-T) cells and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Due to a declustering algorithm and robust pattern recognition software, the Exact FL can distinguish between cells and debris as well as analyse contaminated samples and cells that have clumped together. It is the first cell counter with the option of add-ons, including an add-on that allows you to count organoids. Using an advanced CMOS-based optical system and image analysis software powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), the exact number of cells in a sample can be counted reliably. Its compact size makes it ideal to fit inside any DWS workstation.
This product is compatible with reusable glass slides, making the product more economical or alternatively, disposable plastic slides can be used if preferred.