The Whitley M35 is a microaerobic workstation ideal for the isolation and study of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. The M35 provides a spacious working environment accommodating up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes with a rapid 60 second airlock cycle. This is a 4-gas system with built-in gas sensing technology that allows you to programme precise gas concentrations, meaning costs can be cheaper than when using a pre mixed cylinder. Temperature and humidity can be easily controlled using the touch screen interface and a unique hydrogen sensor which offers real time feedback. This all ensures the workstation conditions are perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment.
Features and Benefits include:
- A rapid, 12 litre airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds.
- For total flexibility, up to four gases – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 10% hydrogen/90% nitrogen mix – can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments.
- This unit can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
And a comprehensive range of other options and accessories to tailor the workstation to your specific requirements.